The District Scout Badge and Uniform Shop will be opening in a Covid-secure way on Sunday 18th April and Saturday 24th April, from 10am until 4pm.
For now, there are no plans to open in the evenings, although subject to demand, further weekend dates will be announced in the future.
Venue: Main Hall at Boyd Scout Campsite & Activity Centre, Church Road, Henlow. SG16 6AN
Dates: Sunday 18th April and Saturday 24th April
Times Open: 10am to 4pm
Payment: Cheques (preferred) or Cash only – No card payment facilities available.
Covid Safety requirements:
- A one-way system will be in place.
- Please limit attendance to one adult per young person, wherever possible.
- Masks are mandatory inside the hall (Age 11+, unless exempt).
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance and elsewhere in the hall.
- All customers must register their attendance by scanning the QR code or completing the Track & Trace contact form at the entrance.
- No fitting room will be available
- Toilets are not available to customers.
- Please follow the instructions of staff/marshals.